Used Canon PowerShot SX400 IS
- 16MP 1/2.3″ CCD Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 30x Optical Zoom f/3.4-5.8 Lens
- 24-720mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Intelligent IS with Eight Modes
- HD 1280 x 720p Video Recording
- 3.0″ 260k-Dot TFT-LCD Screen
- Smart AUTO Shooting Mode
- Continuous Shooting up to 3.2 fps
- Built-In Flash
Out of stock
The black PowerShot SX400 IS Digital Camera from Canon is a compact point-and-shoot camera featuring a 16-megapixel 1/2.3″ CCD image sensor and a 30x optical zoom f/3.4-5.8 lens equivalent to 24-720mm in 35mm format. The SX400 works with the DIGIC 4+ image processor to provide a responsive camera with quality images. Also, the lens has an Intelligent IS system with eight different modes optimized for different shooting situations.
The SX400 also has a movie mode for capturing high definition video at 1280 x 720p and it has a 3.0″ 260k-dot LCD screen for composition and image review. The camera also features the Smart AUTO shooting mode that will automatically select the best settings for the scene based on a variety of different predefined settings. Additionally, the camera has a built-in flash and can shoot continuously at up to 3.2 fps.
- 16MP CCD Sensor & DIGIC 4+ Processor
- The camera combines a 16-megapixel 1/2.3″ CCD image sensor with the power of the DIGIC 4+ image processor to create sharp images with excellent color. The 4+ offers processing performance of approximately 60% when compared to the DIGIC 4 processor. This also allows it to utilize a High Speed AF system due to the use of improved algorithms and the ability to process multiple sequences simultaneously.
- 30x Optical Zoom Lens
- With a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-720mm, the 30x optical zoom f/3.4-5.8 lens featured on the SX400 allows you to take wide angle to extreme telephoto shots. This lets you take in an entire scene with the wide angle lengths or look to the fine details with the extreme telephoto lengths. This can work with the 4x digital zoom to provide a maximum zoom range of 120x.
- High Definition Video Recording
- Record high definition 1280 x 720 video at 25 frames per second with the SX400 IS. This camera has a dedicated movie button to start and stop recording, making it always ready to shoot video. There is also an electronic wind filter to suppress wind noise that can distort the sound and you can use the full optical zoom range while shooting.
- Intelligent IS with Eight Modes
- Featuring eight different modes, the Intelligent IS will optically stabilize the images in a wide variety of conditions. It will automatically determine what settings are best for the scene you are shooting in order to provide the best form of stabilization. During still image shooting it will switch between Normal IS for a wide range of camera movement, Panning IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS which corrects for shift-type shake, or Tripod mode which turns of the stabilizer since it is not needed. Video recording benefits from Dynamic IS which is useful at wide focal lengths, Power IS which compensates for movement at telephoto focal lengths, Macro (Hybrid) IS which corrects for movement while walking as well as shift-type shake, and Active Tripod IS which compensates for slight camera shake.
- Smart AUTO
- Automatically selects the best shooting settings for the camera based on the scene. It can select from 32 predefined settings for still images and from 21 settings for video recording.
- Other Features
- A secure enhanced grip is curved to reduce strain on your fingers and reduce camera shake while working at long zoom lengths.
Shutter speeds from 1/1600 to 1 second during normal shooting and from 1 to 15 seconds during long exposures.
Automatic ISO from 100-1600.
Exposure compensation from -2 to +2 EV in 1/3 steps.
Flash with a wide range of 1.6-16 feet and a telephoto range of 4.6-9.8 feet.
Flash recycle time of 10 seconds or less.
Records images and video to SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards.
Face Detection autofocus, auto exposure, flash exposure, and white balance.
Battery life of about 190 shots or 260 shots in ECO mode.
- Battery Charger
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.