Used Canon PowerShot G12
- 10.0 Megapixel CCD sensor combined with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor creates Canon’s HS SYSTEM for improved low light performance and better image quality.
- Shoot beautiful 720p HD video in stereo sound and play back on an HDTV via the HDMI Output
- Full range of shooting and recording modes including RAW + JPEG for the ultimate creative control
- Utilizes Canon’s Hybrid IS to compensate for angular and shift camera shake during close- up shooting.
- Large, bright 2.8-inch Vari-angle LCD with 461,000 dots for shooting at a variety of angles plus an optical viewfinder
- A high-powered 5x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer, plus a 28mm Wide-Angle Lens gets you up close and personal to your subjects, as well as capture more in your frame.
- A host of optional accessories including Speedlite flashes, underwater housing and Tele-Converter Lens are available
- High Dynamic Range scene mode combines multiple shots into one picture showing greater image detail.
Out of stock
Feast your eyes on an updated G Series digital camera: The G12. It’s ready to impress the advanced amateurs who have always celebrated the G Series. The G12 is still loaded with powerful technologies that has made the G Series cameras sorenowned, like the Canon HS SYSTEM, 2.8-inch Vari-angle PureColor System LCD, and RAW + JPEG image modes. Now, this flagship camera paves the way with these new upgrades like 720p HD Video with stereo sound to get crystal clear footage, multiple aspect ratios, High Dynamic Range, Electronic Level, Tracking AF, a Front Dial and much more to give you even more creative control than before
The Canon G12 is commonly used for Family photos, Landscape/scenery, Low light, Sports/action, Travel, Video, Weddings, Wildlife and more.The Canon G12 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Photo enthusiast, Pro photographer, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Canon G12 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon G12: Compact, Durable, Easy to use, Excellent image quality, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Good battery life, Good image quality, Good in low light, Good low-light performance, Great picture quality, High ISO performance, Image stabilization, Large clear LCD, Lightweight/portable, Nice body color, Nice features/settings, Quiet, Short lag time, Simple controls/menu, Tilt /swivel LCD and Zoom range/performance
- Battery Charger
- Neck Strap
- User’s Manual
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.