Used Canon EOS Rebel XTi w/ 18-55mm
The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi Digital Camera offers an unbeatable combination of performance, ease-of-use and value. It has a 10.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor plus a host of features including a 2.5-inch LCD monitor, the exclusive EOS Integrated Cleaning System featuring a Self Cleaning Sensor with Dust Delete Data system, and Canon’s Picture Style technology, all in a lightweight, ergonomic body.
Out of stock
- 10.1 Megapixel APS-C Size CMOS Sensor
- Canon’s large-area CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range, and offers the most pixels in its class. This APS-C size sensor (22.2 x 14.8mm) has the same 3:2 ratio as film cameras, enabling an effective angle of view that is 1.6x the normal EF Lens focal length. With an effective pixel resolution of 3,904 x 2,598, the EOS Digital Rebel XTi offers superb detail and clarity, even in large prints, and generates finished files that open at approximately 30MB in your image-editing software. On Canon’s CMOS sensor, each pixel is captured with fine detail to create images of tremendous depth and resolution, ensuring enough information for even poster-sized prints.
- DIGIC II Image Processor
- The DIGIC II Image Processor was designed specifically for Canon digital SLR cameras and enhances every aspect of image capture. Information captured by the CMOS sensor is processed and assembled into images of exceptional quality. With the DIGIC II Image Processor on board, photographers can expect natural color reproduction, precise white balance in any number of lighting situations and unparalleled clarity. The DIGIC II Image Processor employs sophisticated signal processing algorithms and works at greater speeds, all while consuming less energy.
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- To combat against stray dust that enters the camera and adheres to the image sensor during a lens change, the Digital Rebel XTi features a Canon-designed Self Cleaning Sensor Unit. The low pass filter cleans itself automatically with ultrasonic vibrations, removing dust from the sensor assembly, and anti-static technologies are applied to the low-pass filter covering the front of the sensor so as not to attract dust in the first place. Furthermore, the internal camera mechanisms are designed to minimize dust generation including a body cap that has been redesigned to prevent dust generation through wear on the cap itself
- Dust Delete Data Detection
- Dust that has been missed by the Integrated Self Cleaning Sensor Unit can also be erased with software included in Digital Photo Professional (DPP) Version 2.2. The Digital Rebel XTi’s imaging sensor is able to single out the dust particles on its surface, then plots out their location coordinates within the image. This data is transmitted along with the image, whether JPEG or RAW, and can be either manually or automatically erased in Canon’s DPP 2.2. This added software option ensures the cleanest possible image, perfect for printing or archiving.
- Large 2.5-inch LCD Monitor with Wide Viewing Angle
- The EOS Digital Rebel XTi has a brilliant 2.5-inch LCD monitor with approximately 230,000 pixels. All shooting and review information is accessed on the rear LCD monitor, and the wide viewing angle of 160° and brighter, easier-to-read menus give the new Rebel XTi LCD monitor an obvious advantage.
- Display-Off Sensor
- When composing images, the Digital Rebel XTi’s external display turns off automatically thanks to the newly developed Display Off Sensor. This new sensor detects the photographer’s face against the back panel of the camera, and turns the screen off to prevent the LCD monitor’s brightness from disturbing the photographer’s eye while looking through the viewfinder.
- Speedy Operation
- With a startup time of 0.2 seconds, the EOS Digital Rebel XTi is ready to go the instant it’s brought to the eye. And the Digital Rebel XTi’s shutter can record images as fast as 1/4000 seconds and as long as 30 sec., plus bulb at up to 3 fps for 27 consecutive shots. It synchronizes with Canon Speedlites at 1/200 seconds.
- 9-Point AF System
- The EOS Digital Rebel XTi has a high-precision 9-point AF system for speedy and accurate focusing in any situation. Conveniently located on the back of the camera for thumb-controlled action, Canon’s cross key buttons enable instant choice of the 9 focus points, or allow the camera to choose them automatically. One-Shot is perfect for still photography. AI Servo AF tracks moving subjects, ensuring accurate focus. AI Focus AF switches between One-Shot and AI Servo when subjects are moving and stopping. The Digital Rebel XTi’s focusing system functions in metering ranges of EV-0.5 to 18, and displays information on the Digital Rebel XTi’s big LCD Display.
- Advanced Flash Photography
- The EOS Digital Rebel XTi features the acclaimed E-TTL II flash metering system. Whether using its flush-mounted integral flash or any of the flashes in the EX Speedlite line, E-TTL II provides reliable flash output through numerous exposures. Canon’s Speedlite 430EX is perfectly suited to the EOS Digital Rebel XTi. It includes an AF-assist Beam, which works in conjunction with the EOS Digital Rebel XTi’s focusing system, and automatically sends color temperature information to the camera when the flash fires, for more accurate white balance rendition with flash photography.
- “Picture Style” Settings
- With Picture Style technology and the EOS Digital Rebel XTi, photographers can recreate characteristics of their favorite films. Color, saturation, sharpness and contrast settings create noticeable variation in the saved image. In addition to six preset Picture Styles (Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful and Monochrome), users can create three additional settings for their particular photographic style.
- Compatible with EF & EF-S Lenses
- The EOS Digital Rebel XTi is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF lineup, ranging from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto lenses, and including Canon’s EF-S series lenses, manufactured specifically for Canon’s APS-C sized digital sensor. Canon lenses employ advanced optical expertise and micron-precision engineering to deliver unprecedented performance in all facets of the photographic process. Aspherical optics and fluorite elements, for example, are featured in the universally acclaimed L Series lenses, and Canon’s Image Stabilizer technology in select lenses minimizes the effect of camera shake.
- Print/Share Button
- Printing and uploading to a computer is incredibly simple with the Digital Rebel XTi’s Print/Share button. By connecting the Digital Rebel XTi to a computer via the USB 2.0 port, it’s easy to transfer some or all of the photographs in the cameras memory to folders on the computer.
- Direct Print Support with PictBridge Compatible Printers
- Printing your photographs could not be easier with the Digital Rebel XT. Simply connect your EOS Digital Rebel XT to any PictBridge-compatible printer, select your image and print settings, press the Direct Print button and your photograph will start printing. Exif Print 2.2 includes shot information with each image to optimize the printing of each of your photographs.
- 2 Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Neck Strap
- User’s Manual
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.