Used Canon EOS Rebel 2000 w/ 28-80mm
- 7 Focusing points in the viewfinder
- AI-Servo AF tracks moving subjects
- 35-Zone AE metering sensor provides precise exposure control, and centerweighted averaged metering & 9.5% partial metering are also included
- Preflash metering with E-TTL autoflash and 3-zone TTL off-the-film flash metering
- High speed synch for automatic fill flash as well as FE(flash exposure) lock when used with the Canon EX series Speedlites
Out of stock
The Rebel 2000 is the latest incarnation to the bestselling Canon entry-level 35mm autofocus SLR, offering numerous feature enhancements which make it the most advanced Rebel yet. The list is extensive; a 7 point wide-area autofocus system with a revamped focusing algorithm, 35-zone evaluative metering, capability with the E-TTL autoflash system(linked to the 7 focusing points), a depth of field preview and more. An incredibly popular camera is better still.
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.