Used Canon EOS M Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- Megapixels: 18
- Sensor Size/Type: APS-C/CMOS
- Resolution: (maximum:) 5184×3456
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100-12800, (25600 with boost)
- File Formats: JPEG: Fine, Normal (Exif 2.3 compliant,) Design rule for Camera File system (2.0,) RAW: 14bit RAW, Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliant
- Lens Mount: Canon EF-M
- Shutter Speeds: 60 sec – 1/4000 sec.
- Continuous Shooting (fps): 4 fps
- Flash: external via hot-shoe
- Exposure Modes: Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual
- Shooting Modes: Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, Handheld Night, HDR Backlight Control mode
- White Balance: 6 presets and 1 custom white balance
- Self Timer: 2 or 10 sec.
- Video: Yes
- Frame Rate (AV recording): 1920 x 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps), 1280 x 720 (60, 50 fps), 640 x 480 (60, 50 fps)
- Viewfinder: None
- Display Screen: 3″ Clear View II TFT LCD
- Memory Card Type: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Battery: battery pack: Lithium-Ion LP-E12 rechargeable battery & charger
- Dimensions: 4.29 x 2.6 x 1.26″
- Weight: (WITH batteries:) 298 g
1 in stock
Canon EOS M Digital Camera features key technologies to deliver high-quality moving and still images with creativity provided by Canon’s extensive family of interchangeable lenses. Canon’s first mirrorless DSLR offers 18MP CMOS sensor combined with Digic 5 image processor assures exceptional and high performance image quality. ISO sensitivity from 100-128000, expandable to 25600, allows shooting at high zoom and in low-light settings. 3.0″ Clear View LCD monitor II offers multi-touch operation including Touch Auto-focus, up to 4.3 frames per second continuous shooting, Scene Intelligent Auto Mode and many more advance image exciting features built into the EOS M.
- 2 Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Neck Strap
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.