Used Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens C/AF
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-22
- Ultra-Low Dispersion & Aspherical Glass
- 180° Diagonal Angle of View
- Produces Circular & Full Frame Images
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Zoom Limiter Function
- Subwavelength Structure Coating
- Dustproof & Moisture Proof Sealing
- Protective Fluorine Lens Coating
Out of stock
The EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens from Canon delivers 180° diagonal angle of view images for all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C. When the lens is used with full-frame cameras you can choose between a circular fisheye image or full-frame image by using the zoom.
When used with EOS bodies featuring APS-C or APS-H sensors, the lens produces a more traditional, full frame fisheye view. A zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without unsightly vignetting around the edge. ‘C’ and ‘H’ markings can be found next to the zoom operation ring, indicating the wide-angle zoom position where vignette-free shooting is possible with either sensor. For filmmakers and photographers who want the look and feel only possible with extreme wide angle and fisheye photography, the Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM is a world-class choice.
With its Ultrasonic Motor (USM), and Floating Focus System the lens offers fast auto focus even down to a close 6.2″ (0.16 m). The lens features UD glass for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, has full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation, and is built to the standards of the amazing Canon L-series of lenses. The rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters. This means the finest optics, the best construction and the best performance available, all in a lens designed to stimulate creativity and deliver stunning images every time.
- For all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C
- Delivers 180° diagonal angle of view
- Provides 180° circular fisheye images for full-frame cameras as well as full frame images when using the longer part of the zoom
- Zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without vignetting for APS-C or APS-H sensors
- Rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters
- Focus adjustment is through internal focusing and focus cam plus floating mechanism
- The lens features UD glass and aspherical elements for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum
- Full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation
- Tight seal structure ensures excellent dust-proof and moisture-proof performance
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.