Used Canon AE-1 Program w/ 50mm F1.8 (Black)
Type: 35mm single-lens reflex (SLR) camera with electronically-controlled automatic exposure (AE) and focal-plane shutter.
Exposure Modes: Programmed AE, shutterspeed priority AE, AE flash photography with specified Canon electronic flash units, and manual override.
Format: 24 x 36mm.
Out of stock
- Usable Lenses: Canon FD (for full-aperture metering) and Canon FL and non-FD (for stopped-down metering) series lenses.
- Standard Lenses: FD 50mm f/1.2, FD 50mm f/1.4, FD 50mm f/1.8
- Lens Mount: Canon breech-lock mount.
- Dioptric Adjustment: Built-in eyepiece is adjusted to standard -1 diopter.
- Focusing Screen: Standard split-image/microprism rangefinder. Seven other types of interchangeable screens are available optionally.
- AE Mechanism: Electronically-controlled programmed AE and shutter-speed priority AE metering system using one IC and three LSl’s with .
- Light Metering System: Through-the-lens (TTL), Center-Weighted Averaging by silicon photocell (SPC).
- Meter Coupling Range: EV 1 (1sec. at f/1.4) to EV 18 (1/1000 sec. at f/16) with ISO/ASA 100 film and f/1.4 speed lens.
- Exposure Memory: EV locked in when shutter button is pressed halfway and the AE lock switch is pressed once. Exposure is memorized as long as shutter button is pressed halfway.
- Exposure Preview: By pressing shutter button or exposure preview switch.
- Shutter: Cloth, focal-plane, 4-spindle, electronically-controlled. With shock and noise absorbers.
- Mirror: Instant-return, with shock-absorber.
- Film Speed Scale: ISO/ASA 12 – 3200.
- Shutter Speed Selector Dial: 2 sec.– 1/ 1000 sec.. plus “PROGRAM” and “B” With guard.
- Shutter Release Button: Two-step, electromagnetic shutter release button. Also serves as exposure preview switch. With lock, cable release socket, and finger rest.
- Main Switch: Three positions: “A” “L,” and “S.” At “L” all active circuits are cut off as a safety feature. “S” position is for self-timer photography.
- Self-timer: Electronically-controlled. Main switch set to”S.”Activated by pressing shutter button. Ten-second delay with electronic “beep-beep” sound. Number of beeps emitted per second increases two seconds before shutter release. Cancellation possible.
- Stop-down Lever: For depth-of-field preview (FD lens) or metering (non-FD lens or close-up accessories).
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.