Used Canon 75-300mm F4-5.6 USM EF III C/AF
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM)
- Smooth Zoom Control
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9′
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
1 in stock
The EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Lens from Canon is a telephoto zoom lens ideal for day-to-day use because it is particularly light and compact, especially given its long focal reach. Able to magnify distant subjects, it also compresses the space between subjects within the frame and with a shallow depth of field at its longer lengths, it offers attractive out of focus bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 4.9′, even at the telephoto end of its zoom.
The USM model of this lens features an ultrasonic autofocus motor which provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus action. This is important for still photography but particularly useful when shooting video as it will not interfere with audio recording. In addition the zoom mechanism has been optimized for smoother zoom control.
- Versatile telephoto focal range ideal for portraiture and magnifying distant subjects. When used on an APS-C format camera the equivalent focal length range is 120-480mm.
- Lightweight and compact, weighs only 16.8 oz
- Micro Ultrasonic Motor (USM) enables faster, smoother and quiet autofocus.
- Enhanced zoom mechanism provides smoother zoom control.
- 4.9′ minimum focus distance throughout the zoom range
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.