Used Canon 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS II EF-S C/AF
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 88-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-32
- Ultra-low Dispersion Lens Element
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 3.6′
- Wide Rubberized Zoom Ring
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
Out of stock
The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens from Canon is a compact and lightweight telephoto zoom lens that is specifically designed for EOS DSLR cameras that use the EF-S lens mount with APS-C sized sensor. Combining powerful performance with high image quality, this lens offers the 35mm focal length equivalence of 88-400mm and is ideal for photographers seeking an affordable, versatile autofocus lens for general-purpose telephoto photography.
The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens incorporates Canon’s 4-stop compensation Image Stabilizer technology. This allows the use of shutter speeds up to four times slower with no perceptible increase in image blur. A panning detection feature automatically turns off the Image Stabilizer in either the horizontal or vertical direction when following moving subjects. An Ultra-low Dispersion lens element minimizes aberrations and contributes to overall sharp, high contrast imaging.
- Image Stabilization extends low light options to previously unavailable levels. Handheld images taken in low light and at long focal lengths will benefit from the 4-stop shutter speed equivalence of the optical image stabilization system.
Superior Image Quality
- One UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) lens element is used to suppress the effects of secondary chromatic aberrations – for crisp, sharp, high-contrast images without fringing throughout the zoom range.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.