Used Canon 50mm F1.4 USM EF C/AF
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-22
- Two High Refraction Lens Elements
- Gaussian Optics Eliminate Astigmatism
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Infrared Index
- Minimum Focus Distance: 17.8″
- Filter Thread Diameter: 58mm
Out of stock
This EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens from Canon is a standard length lens featuring superb quality and portability. Its f/1.4 maximum aperture makes it very effective in low light situations and able to provide shallow depth of field focus. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Its ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) enables fast, smooth and silent autofocus action and full-time manual focus override allows for the precision of manual focus even in One Shot AF mode.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field.
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.