Used Canon 320EX Speedlite
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 105′ at ISO 100 and 50mm
- Coverage: 24mm & 50mm (Full Frame)
- LED Video Light with 75 lux Output
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates 90° Right & 180° Left
- Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.3 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
1 in stock
With the addition of an LED light to Canon’s on-camera flash lineup, the lightweight Speedlite 320EX can be used for both stills shooting and video. Along with the 75 lux LED light, this versatile setup features a strobe with a rated guide number 105′ at ISO 100 and 50mm for excellent illumination of your subject. Also, the flash head can be adjusted between 24mm and 50mm coverage on full frame cameras and can tilt upward 90° as well as rotate left 180° and right 90°.
Wireless slave TTL functionality is available for off-camera triggering of the unit. The 320EX also has a remote control shooting setting that will enable wireless triggering of a camera unit. Other abilities include high-speed, first and second curtain sync modes, as well as a recycle time of 0.1-2.3 seconds. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and includes a mini stand and a case.
- Remote release function has range of 16.4′, a delay of 2 seconds, and will work with cameras compatible with the RC-6, RC-5, or RC-1 Remote Controllers
- Battery life of 180-1,000 flashes or 3.5 hours of continuous LED light
- Auto power off function
- Four custom functions with 8 settings
- AF assist beam has an effective range of 13.1′
- Effective flash range of 2.3 to 75.1′
- Color temperature information is automatically transmitted to camera
- Wireless settings with 4 channels and 3 groups
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.