Used Canon 28-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM EF C/AF
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-36
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Internal Focusing System
- Manual Focus Override
- Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 20″
- 72mm Filter Thread Diameter
1 in stock
The EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens from Canon is a compact and lightweight zoom lens that offers superior optical performance plus a built-in Image Stabilizer. The IS system reduces blurred photographs caused by camera shake and allows for handheld photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod. At the wide-angle end of the zoom range, the equivalent shutter speed gain is approximately 1.5 stops while at the telephoto end, it is approximately 2 stops.
In addition, the lens has an Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM) for faster and quieter AF operation, and the pulse control diaphragm (EMD) ensures precise aperture control. manual focus override is supported for precise manual control even in AF mode. The minimum focus distance throughout the zoom range is 20″.
- The Optical Image Stabilization (IS) system is composed of a pair of gyro sensors to detect vertical and horizontal motion and a microprocessor that compensates for this motion by shifting special lens elements in parallel with the perceived movement. The IS system reduces blur in images shot in dim light and at long focal lengths.
- The internal focusing mechanism allows the front of the lens to remain stationary and to easily accommodate specialty filters, such as polarizing filters.
- An Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet autofocus action which is particularly important when shooting video with this lens.
- Lens Caps
- Off Brand Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.