Used Canon 270EX II Speedlite
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 89′ at ISO 100 and 50mm
- Coverage: 28mm & 50mm (Full Frame)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- Remote Control Shooting Capabilities
- Recycle Time: 0.1-3.9 Seconds
- High-Speed,1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 2 AA Batteries
Out of stock
Designed as a compact source of on-camera light, the Speedlite 270EX II from Canon offers a guide number of 89′ at ISO 100 when set to the 50mm position. The flash can also be set to a normal position with 28mm of coverage on full frame cameras and can tilt upward 90° for bounce capabilities. The unit even features wireless slave TTL functionality for off-camera lighting when used with a master unit.
A remote control shooting setting available on the 270EX II enables wireless triggering of certain DSLRs up to 16.4′ away. It also has an AF assist beam and has a recycle time of 0.1 to 3.9 seconds. Other modes include high-speed, first and second curtain sync settings and it runs on just 2 AA batteries. Additionally, it comes with a mini stand and a case.
- Remote release function has a delay of 2 seconds and will work with cameras compatible with the RC-6, RC-5, or RC-1 Remote Controllers
- Effective flash range of 2.3 to 63.3′
- Wireless slave setting is fixed to group A but works with all channels
- Battery life of 100-680 flashes
- Flash sends color temperature information to camera
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.