Used Canon 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM EF-S C/AF
- EF-S Mount lens
- 29-88mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-38
- One Aspherical Element
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Stepping Motor, Internal Focusing System
- Supports Movie Servo AF Feature
- Manual Focus Override in AF Mode
- Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8″
- 58mm Filter Diameter
Out of stock
The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens from Canon is a standard zoom compatible with Canon APS-C format cameras. It features a focal length range of 18-55mm which is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format. Optical Image Stabilization provides the equivalent of up to four stops of shake correction for clear imaging, even in low light.
A high-precision aspherical element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for high resolution and contrast. The lens supports Canon’s EOS Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocusing during movie recording. This feature is enabled by the use of a six-group zoom system plus a stepping motor focusing mechanism. Additionally, manual focus adjustment is possible while shooting in AF mode, and an internal focusing system enables faster performance, maintains an overall compact lens form-factor and allows for a closer minimum focusing distance of 9.8″.
The front element of the lens does not rotate during focusing, allowing you to use polarizing filters without a problem. Optimized lens coatings ensure precise color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare, and the 7-blade circular diaphragm produces pleasing background blur.
- Optical Image Stabilization provides up to 4 stops of correction against camera shake, providing you with clearer images, even in dim light.
- The STM feature complements the Movie Servo AF feature found on select EOS Cameras with a compact six-group zoom system and a new stepping motor and focus mechanism to deliver smooth and quiet continuous AF during movie shooting.
- Manual focus override allows you to utilize the manual focus option at any time, even in autofocus mode, for precise focusing when needed.
- One aspherical lens element reduces aberrations and helps to provide overall edge to edge sharpness.
- Lens Caps
- Off Brand Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.