Used Canon 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS II EF-S C/AF
- Canon EF-S Mount Lens
- 29-88mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-38
- Aspherical Element
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8″
- Circular Diaphragm
- 58mm Filter Diameter
Out of stock
The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens from Canon is a standard zoom lens that features the smaller size image circle, exclusively designed for Canon cameras using the APS-C size sensor. The focal length is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format. It is a versatile lens for everyday shooting and can focus as close as 9.8″.
This lens features Canon’s Optical Image Stabilization technology, which provides up to 4 stops of compensation for image blur caused by camera shake and slow shutter speeds. This ensures clear, crisp images, even in dim light.
One aspherical lens element minimizes aberrations and enables an overall high standard of performance and its circular aperture results in pleasing background blur.
- Uses optics designed to take full advantage of the small image circle and short back focus in EF-S lenses.
- Optical image stabilization compensates for camera shake up to 4 stops for blur-free imaging even in low light situations.
- Provides a constant minimum focus distance of 9.8″ (25 cm).
- Includes one aspherical lens element which minimizes aberrations and provides sharp imaging.
- Circular aperture diaphragm produces a more attractive appearance to out-of-focus background areas in photos shot using the widest apertures.
- Compact and lightweight
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.