Used Canon 17-85mm F4-5.6 IS USM EF-S C/AF
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 27-136mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-32
- Aspherical Lens Element
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.2′
- 67mm Filter Thread Diameter
Out of stock
The EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens from Canon is a lightweight, compact all-purpose “standard” zoom lens with a focal length equivalent to 27-136mm in the 35mm format. It is compatible with DSLR cameras that use the APS-C format and provides a versatile set of focal lengths from wide-angle to telephoto.
This lens features Canon’s optical Image Stabilization technology, providing up to a 3-stop compensation for image blur caused by camera shake at slow shutter speeds. A ring-type ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast and silent autofocus action and full-time manual focus is supported even when in the AF mode.
Designed specifically for digital photography, it has a 17 element, 12 group construction, including one double-sided aspherical element for reduced aberrations and crisp, high contrast corner-to-corner detail. Canon’s specialized lens coatings suppress ghosting and flare and an optional dedicated lens hood can further reduce the incidence of flare. A rounded 6-blade aperture provides pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds when shooting with a shallow depth of field.
- Uses optics made to take full advantage of the small image circle and short back focus in EF-S lenses designed for APS-C format cameras.
- Image Stabilizer gives equivalent effect of a shutter speed three stops faster during hand-held shooting.
- Ring-type ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides quiet, fast, precision auto focusing and predictive tracking.
- Manual focus override allows precise manual focus control even when shooting in AF mode.
- Aspherical lens elements minimize aberrations for high image quality at all focal lengths.
- Optimized lens coating minimizing flare and ghosting prone to occur with digital cameras.
- Circular aperture diaphragm produces brilliant out-of-focus characteristics
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.