Used Canon 100mm F2.8 FD C/MF
This lens is composed of 5 groups and 5 elements without using a single cemented lens. It is very small in size and light weight.
Out of stock
- Focal length: 100mm
- Aperture ratio: 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 5 groups, 5 elements
- Coating: S.S.C (super spectra coating)
- Angle of view: Diagonal: 24° Vertical: 14° Horizontal: 20°
- Focusing: Helicoid
- Minimum aperture: f/32 .A
- Diaphragm: Automatic
- Filter Size. 52mm
- Function: Auto Aperture, Full aperture metering (AE operation when used with ALL Canon automatic SLR cameras.
- Length x max. diameter: 53.4mm x 63mm
- Weight: 270g
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.