Used Canon 10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM EF-S C/AF
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 16-28.8mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-5.6 to f/22-29
- One UD Element & One Aspherical Element
- Enhanced Lens Coatings
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- STM Stepping Motor for Quiet AF
- Four-Group Optical Zoom System
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Seven-Blade Circular Aperture
Out of stock
The Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens designed specifically for EOS APS-C DSLRs, where it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 16-28.8mm. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, one UD (Ultra-low dispersion) element, and one large-diameter element to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and contribute to notable image sharpness and clarity. Enhanced lens coatings have also been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for maintained image contrast and color neutrality.
Benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, an Optical Image Stabilizer has been integrated into the lens design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to an effective four shutter speed steps. Pairing well with Canon’s EOS Movie Servo AF, an STM stepping AF motor produces smooth, near-silent focusing performance that is further benefitted by a rear-focus design, high-speed CPU, and intelligent AF algorithms for quickened focusing. Full-time manual focus override can also be utilized for fine-tuned focusing precision as closely as 8.7″.
- Wide-angle zoom lens specifically designed for APS-C-sized sensors provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 16-28.8mm.
- Four-group optical zoom system helps to realize a compact, lightweight form factor.
- One UD element, one aspherical element, and one large-diameter element have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range.
- Enhanced lens coatings have been applied to lens surfaces to reduce flare and ghosting for maintained image contrast and color fidelity.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for improved usability in difficult lighting conditions.
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by a rear focus system, advanced AF algorithms, and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance.
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode.
- A seven-blade circular diaphragm helps to produces an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.