Used Benro A-2691 Travel Angel Alum. Tripod (Trans-Functional) W/B1 Ballhead
- Supports 26.4 lbs (12 kg)
- Extends to 5.44′ (1.66 m)
- Folds Down to 17.7″ (45 cm)
- Weighs 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Detachable Leg Functions as 4.5′ Monopod
- 5 Leg Sections
- 180° Folding Mechanism
- Dual Action Ballhead Included
- 360° Panorama Scale
- Separate Lock and Drag Adjustment Knobs
Out of stock
Need some solid support? The Benro A-2691 Travel Angel Alum. Tripod (Trans-Functional) W/B1 Ballhead is a professional-quality tripod with lightweight, high-quality aluminum alloy legs for top performance–plus, one leg is detachable for use as a 4.5′ (1.39 m) monopod.
This Travel Angel tripod is easy to carry, so you’ll have it with you at all times. Travel Angel’s unique 180° foldover design allows it to be collapsed into a very compact size that can easily fit into backpacks or luggage. When you need quick set-up, excellent maximum height and a rigid, stable support, the Travel Angel is an impressive performer.
This tripod also features individual leg angle adjustments, anti-rotation leg design, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, anti-dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips.
The included B1 Dual Action Ballhead is a lightweight (0.8 lb/0.4 kg) head with separate lock and drag adjustment knobs, a quick-release clamp that’s compatible with an Arca Swiss QR system, and a 360° graduated panning scale for precise image alignment.
- 5-section legs.
- One removable leg converts to a 4.56′ (1.39 m) monopod.
- Includes a small, lightweight B1 ballhead to match the size of the tripod; with a calibrated 360° panning base, separate lock and drag adjustment knobs, and a dual quick release locking system.
- Offers two leg-angle settings to accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations.
- Anti-twist leg sections and a grooved center column make setup and breakdown quick and easy.
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your Benro tripod.
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors
- Retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.