Control Your Exposure
A Lecture and Hands-On Shooting Workshop
Understanding Shutter Speed, Aperture & ISO
A Lecture and Hands-On Shooting Workshop Exploring Exposure Control
This Class/Workshop is the next logical class to take after:
Exposures 101 or Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to Control Your Focus Depth of Field with Aperture Mode
- How to Freeze Action with Shutter Mode
- Why You Should Use an Editing Program Like Lightroom
- Using Manual Mode to Control Your Exposures
- Why Picking Your ISO is the First Step in Setting Your Exposures
- What Shutter Speed Do We Choose for the Best Results?
You will take this two-part class in one day with a lecture Q&A in the first hour and then you will use your camera to shoot with your normal or Macro lenses. You will learn how to choose the optimal ISO, shutter speed and aperture for shooting various sets in our classroom studio. Our instructor will advise you about camera, lens choice and flash settings. Feedback and critique of your technique will be given as you shoot. Because this is a hands-on class, bring your camera, lenses and tripod.
Due to the limited number of spaces available for any School of Image software class, field trip or workshop, we regret that refunds or credits cannot be issued for cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before the scheduled class. You must prepay for the class and receipts will be gathered at the class.