Photography in the Studio-Single Light Portraits
Single Light Studio Portraits
Photography In The Studio – Single Light Studio Portraits
At Studio 858 – Near ‘The Loop
Who should attend: Beginners and Intermediate Photographers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Working in a studio.
• How studio lights work.
• Using umbrellas – silver and white, large & small
• The soft box – strip, regular and octagonal
• Working with a beauty dish
• Grids, reflectors – directing the light
• Working with a model – posing towards the light
• Controlling the background – bright to dark
This class is limited to 10 attendees.
Directions to Studio 858:
Spacious University City studio at 858 Hodiamont Avenue St. Louis, MO 63112.