Photography Basics, for Beginners
Free with camera purchase!
Get familiar with your camera in this 90 minute seminar as our instructors explain what the most commonly used buttons mean and how to use them. All new digital camera owners will find this class useful.
What You Will Learn:
• Reviewing, Erasing & Formatting
• What is Best? Auto or a Scene Mode
• When to Use “Program” Mode
• Take Control of your Flash
• Composition and the “Rule of Thirds”
• Lens Choices and “Focal Lengths”
This is not a camera specific class.
It may feel intimidating to understand the various terms and modes on your camera, but our instructors will easily explain what they mean and do in this 90 minute class.
1 hour 30 minutes