Pentax HD PENTAX-DA645 28-45mm f/4.5 ED AW SR Lens (Store Demo)
- Pentax 645AF2 Mount
- 22-35.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/32
- Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- DC AF Motor & Quick-Shift Focus System
- Shake Reduction, Image Stabilization
- Super Protect, HD & Aero Bright Coatings
- Dustproof and Weather-Resistant
- Nine Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Filter Thread: 82mm
1 in stock
The HD PENTAX-DA645 28-45mm f/4.5 ED AW SR Lens from Pentax provides users of the 645D or 645Z with a weather-resistant, ultra wide-angle zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 22-35.5mm. This lens features the 645AF2 mount for electronic aperture control and autofocus with an internal DC motor. Also, it has a constant maximum aperture of f/4.5 throughout its zoom range and uses extra-low dispersion glass elements to limit the effects of chromatic aberrations and improve sharpness.
The dustproof and weather-resistant 28-45mm lens features a quick-shift focus system that allows users to quickly switch from auto to manual focus as well as shake reduction image stabilization good for up to approximately 3.5 stops. Further improving image quality is the use of HD and Aero Bright coatings that reduce flare and ghosting. A Super Protect coating on the front element is also utilized to ensure the surface is free of dust and marks.
This lens has nine rounded aperture blades that will provide smooth out-of-focus areas. Additionally, the lens has an 82mm front filter thread and comes with both a case and hood.
- Aperture range from f/4.5 to f/32
- Pentax 645AF2 mount for full electronic aperture control and autofocus with an internal DC motor
- Lens construction features 17 elements in 12 groups
- Maximum magnification of 0.21x
- All-weather design is both dustproof and water-resistant
- Built-in shake reduction technology provides about 3.5 stops of image stabilization
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades provide a circular aperture from f/4.5-6.3 at 28mm and from f/4.5-8 at 45mm
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.3′
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Pentax 1 Year Warranty
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.