Mom’s In The City Series – #2
Mom’s In The City Series
#2: Working with your camera
At Studio 858
Who should attend: Beginners and Intermediate Photographers
What every photographer should know: The lenses you use change the look of your photos. Here’s your guide to the options:
• Angle of view – How to get everything in…or leave it out
• Perspective – what it is and how your lens changes it
• Photo file types – jpeg? RAW? Photoshop? tiff?
What’s the diff?
• Macro lenses, tilt/shift lenses, super wides, super telephotos
• Zoom lenses vs prime lenses
This class is limited to 10 attendees.
Directions to Studio 858: Spacious University City studio at 858 Hodiamont Avenue St. Louis, MO 63112.