Lightroom Series – #2 – Intro to Photo Editing
2 hour session
Lightroom Series – #2
• Non-destructive workflow
• Presets, history & snapshots
• Fine tuning color & contrast • Learning the tool set
• Things you should not do!
• All about sharpening & clarity
• Global versus local edits
Who should attend: Beginners and Intermediate Photographers
This class is limited to 10 attendees.
Length: 2 Hours
Due to the limited number of spaces available for any School of Imaging software class, we regret that refunds cannot be issued for cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before the scheduled class. We appreciate your understanding. You must prepay for this class and receipts will be gathered at the class.