LIGHTROOM and PHOTOSHOP: Advanced Portrait Techniques
2 hour session
Great for Intermediates!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to Batch Process a Portrait Session
• White Balance and How Lightroom Makes This Easy
• Retouching Tools, Why We Still Need Photoshop
• Image Compositing for Moving Heads in Group Photos
• How to Create a Multi-Image Poster and Adding Text
Take After: Lightroom 101 and Intro to Photoshop
Using our classroom computers, you will learn how to maximize your previous Lightroom and Photoshop knowledge to enhance your portrait photography. The instructor will show you how to use these two Adobe products in an effective, efficient way to process your raw portrait files like a professional photographer.
This class is limited to 10 attendees.
Length: 2 Hours
Due to the limited number of spaces available for any School of Imaging software class, we regret that refunds cannot be issued for cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before the scheduled class. We appreciate your understanding. You must prepay for this class and receipts will be gathered at the class.