FIELD TRIP: Hickory Canyon – SPRING HAS SPRUNG
SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!
NEW PHOTO FIELD TRIP: Hickory Canyon
What You Will Learn:
- How to Use Exposure Bracketing
- Why Aperture or Manual Mode are Best for Landscape Photos
- How to Choose the Proper Focus Distance
- Hyperfocal Distance Explained
- How to Shoot Multiple Frames to Create Great Panorama Photos
You must be prepared for hiking up to a mile. The paths are uneven and may have rock formations to navigate and tree roots but that’s what we expect at this beautiful natural park. Hiking boots are recommended.
Highway 55 south to highway 32
West (right) on hwy 32 through New Offenburg, drive about 3 miles then
Turn right on Highway C and drive about 2 miles then
Drive Past Turkey Hollow Lane and
Turn left on Sprott Road.
Approximately one mile to the parking area and entrance to Hickory Canyons
We will meet in the parking lot no later than 3pm.
This class is limited to 20 attendees