1. Â Shoot your photo as if your were making a book. Â Make sure you shoot images at each locations of the scenery, your family and the details. Â This will help make your review of your vacation at a later date more memorable. Â If traveling out of the country...make sure you shoot the people too.
2. Â Always have your camera with you....don't leave it in the room!
3. Â Be aware of the sun. Â If shooting portraits of your family with the sun behind them...turn on your flash. Â Or as a general rule...always shoot outdoor shots of people with the flash set to on.
4. Â Make sure your lens is clean...we see thousands on "soft" photo from dirt and finger prints.
5. Â Bring a tripod for family shots or that perfect beach sunrise or sunset!!! Â There are many lightweight/small ones available.
6. Â If you're not really an experienced camera person....DON'T BUY A NEW CAMERA 5 DAYS BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
7. Â Bring your manual with you in case you have questions.
8. Â We strongly suggest that you have 2 batteries with you...always put one on the charger each night and use that one the next day. Â Keep rotating them.
9. Â Bring plenty of memory cards!
10. Â Today'sÂ digital cameras have fantastic video modes...take advantage of them. Â They will look great on your flat screen!
And as always...if you don't know your camera...know Creve Coeur Camera...we have 10 locations to help you with anything photographic.