Used Vivitar 285 Flash
- Guide Number: 141′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 35-105mm (28mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Manual Power Settings from 1/1 to 1/16
- PC Sync Terminal
- Recycle Time: 1.5-10.4 Seconds
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Out of stock
The Vivitar 285HV Flash is a powerful non-dedicated shoe-mount unit with a Guide Number of 141′ at ISO 100 and 105mm and has an auto exposure range up to 70′. This flash unit has four auto f/stop settings and built-in variable power to deliver accurate exposures and convenient fill-flash. The zoom head adjusts to 35mm, 50mm, and 105mm and can be set to bounce at 0°, 45°, 60°, and 90°. The unit has an easy-to-read lighted calculator dial so you can work under most lighting conditions, and it accepts optional high-voltage power sources for faster recycle time and more flashes.
- Guide number 141′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Automatic exposure range to 70′.
- Accepts optional high-voltage power sources for faster recycle time and more flashes.
- Four auto f/stop settings for controlling depth-of-field and maximum auto flash range.
- Zoom flash head has three positions for covering 35mm, 50mm and 105mm camera lenses.
- Bounce flash capability for softer lighting.
- Removable sensor can be camera mounted with the optional sensor cord permitting automatic exposure when using side bounce flash photography.
- Built-in vari-power for convenient fill flash and rapid sequence photography.
- Auto Thyristor circuitry for faster recycle time and greater number of flashes.
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.