Used Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 AT-X Pro DX-II Nikon/AF
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Internal Focusing AF Motor
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements
- Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating
- 77mm Filter Thread
Out of stock
The AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon Mount by Tokina is an ultra-wide angle autofocus zoom lens with a fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. The AT-X 116 PRO DX-II lens is designed for digital cameras with APS-C-size CMOS or CCD sensors. Its angle of view ranges from 104-84° and it can focus as close as 11.8″. Nine diaphragm blades help to produce soft out-of-focus backgrounds while two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements help to achieve excellent contrast, sharpness and minimal chromatic aberration. As an update to their AT-X 116 PRO DX, Tokina has improved the multi-layer coatings to minimize light reflection and improve optical performance. The PRO DX-II has an internal focusing motor which is ideal if shooting video with your digital camera.
Tokina’s One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between autofocus and manual focus with a simple push of the focus ring. Snapping it forward into autofocus and back into manual focus is all that needs be done, there’s no need to adjust the AF/MF switch on the camera body.
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light situations and also aids in creating a shallow depth of field.
- An internal focusing motor allows for smoother focus transitions and is ideal for shooting video with your digital camera.
- Two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements, as well as improved multi-coating, achieve excellent sharpness and contrast and reduce aberrations.
- The One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism offers a simple switch from manual focus to autofocus and back again. The focus ring snaps forward for AF and back for MF. It’s operable with one hand and eliminates the need to switch from AF to MF on the camera body.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.