Used Tamron SP 60mm F2 Di II 1:1 Macro Lens Nikon/AF
- Nikon F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Broad-Band Anti-Reflective Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.1″
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
1 in stock
The Tamron SP 60mm f/2 Di II 1:1 Macro Lens is a medium telephoto macro lens designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, where it provides a 90mm equivalent focal length. It boasts a fast maximum aperture of f/2 and utilizes a pair of low dispersion elements to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness. With a fast maximum aperture and seven-blade diaphragm, this lens delivers attractive blurred background effects. As a macro optic, this lens also offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification ratio along with a 9.1″ minimum focusing distance, which together afford a 3.9″ minimum working distance for close-up shooting. Additionally, the lens utilizes an internal focusing design with full-time manual focus override for precise control.
- Designed for DX Format Cameras
- This lens is designed so the size of the lens’s image circle matches that of smaller-size DX format image sensors, and offers a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- True To Life Macro Capture
- This lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a 9.1″ minimum focusing distance and a 3.9″ minimum working distance.
- Create Dramatic Effects
- With a fast f/2 maximum aperture and seven-blade diaphragm, this lens can help deliver dramatic blurred background effects.
- Low Dispersion Elements
- A pair of low dispersion element minimize spherical aberrations for greater edge-to-edge sharpness and clarity.
- Autofocus with Inner Focusing Design
- The lens features an inner focusing design that maintains the overall length of the lens during use. Full-time manual focus override is also supported for additional control over the focus position.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.