Used Tamron 70-300mm F4-5.6 SP Di VC USD Sony A Mount
- Up to 4 Stops Vibration Compensation
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD)
- Fast, Quiet & Accurate Autofocusing
- Outstanding Image Resolution
- Digitally Integrated (Di)
- 62mm Filter Size
- Full Length of 5.9″ (151.1mm)
- Weighs 26.98 oz (756 g)
Out of stock
Whether you are shooting indoor or outdoor sports, portraits, nature, or landscapes, the Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD Lens is the telephoto zoom that’s a great way to capture the images before you. This is the Tamron Anniversary lens and is the first Tamron optic that incorporates an Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) for fast, quiet and precision autofocusing.
This Vibration Compensation (VC) lens will allow you shoot up to four stops slower than would be possible with a non-VC lens, so you can shoot hand-held at all focal lengths without blurring whether shooting fast moving sports from football and car racing as well as events under low lighting conditions.
The SP 70-300mm is constructed with one LD (Low Dispersion) and one XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) lens which prevent chromatic aberration, resulting in clear, high contrast and color-accurate digital image captures.
This lens is also digitally integrated (Di) which means that it has been optimized for digital imaging, providing outstanding performance for DSLRS with full-frame and APS-C format sensors as well as with 35mm film cameras.
- In the pursuit to achieve the most outstanding image resolution in the 70-300mm class, Tamron’s Anniversary lens utilizes an advanced optical design that features an LD (Low Dispersion) and an XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) lens element made from specialized materials that prevent chromatic aberration.
- The SP AF70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD boasts sharper contrast and greater descriptive performance.
- This is the first Tamron lens sporting a USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive); Tamron’s very own ultrasonic auto-focus drive mechanism. This USD mechanism delivers fast focusing, making it a perfect telephoto zoom choice for photographing sports, racing, or other fast-moving subjects.
- The lens also boasts Tamron’s proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization that allows you to shoot at up to 4 stops slower than non-VC lenses. This assists in hand-held photography, not only at long focal length ranges where blurring is common, but also under low-lit conditions, dramatically enhancing photographic freedom.
- Di (Digitally Integrated) design is a Tamron designation that applies to lenses that have been optimized for digital capture using advanced multi-coating techniques and optical designs that assure excellent image quality across the entire picture field. Because of these characteristics, Di lenses provide outstanding performance on cameras with full-frame and APS-C format sensors as well as on 35mm film.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.