Used Sunpak 9002 TM Tripod w/ 3-Way Fluid Head
- Designed for today’s latest DSLR cameras with large zoom lenses
- Converts from a full size tripod to a monopod in seconds.
- 3-way fluid-effect pan head with quick release plate
- Built-in bubble level
- Leg braces with locking collar for added stability
- Flip lock leg locks with D-shaped legs for enhanced support
- 1/4″-20 threaded screw at the bottom of the center column tube
- Retractable leg spikes
Out of stock
The 9002TM is one in a new line of Sunpak Tri- Monopods which allows the photographer to have greater usefulness without carrying extra equipment.
Tri-Monopods can be set up as full size tripods or can be used as a monopod if the situation arises.
The 9002TM is designed for today’s latest DSLR cameras with large zoom lenses. Some of the features that it offers include a 3-way fluid-effect pan head with quick release plate, built-in bubble level, leg braces for added stability and rubber feet with retractable leg spikes.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.