Used Sony HXR-NX3/1 NXCAM Professional Camcorder
- Three 1/2.8″ Exmor CMOS Sensors
- 1920×1080 up to 60p
- Sony G Lens with 20x Optical Zoom
- 40x Clear Image Zoom
- Wi-Fi Connectivity and Remote Control
- AVCHD 2.0 Format
- Network-Friendly MP4 720p, 3 Mbps Format
- Dual SD Memory Card Slots
- Uncompressed 8-Bit 4:2:2 via HDMI Out
- Built-In LED Video Light
Out of stock
The HXR-NX3/1 NXCAM Professional Handheld Camcorder from Sony brings high-quality performance, adaptability, and ease of use to a compact, handheld body. The camcorder features a 3-chip Exmor sensor with Full HD 1920×1080 resolution, Sony G lens with 20x optical zoom range, and a 40x Clear Image Zoom for 35mm equivalent focal lengths up to 1152mm. It also features Wi-Fi connectivity for transferring video files from the camcorder to mobile devices, as well as controlling camera functions from your smartphone or tablet. A network-friendly 720p, 3 Mbps MP4 recording option allows for easy transfer and compatibility with computer, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
The HXR-NX3/1 records video using the AVCHD 2.0 format, with framerates up to 60p for recording smooth motion. 60i and 24p modes are also available. You can also record in the DV format, letting you fit the camcorder into existing DV workflows. Media is recorded to two SD memory card slots. You can choose to record simultaneously to both cards or use the relay mode which switches recording automatically to the second memory card when the first one is full. The two card slots can be controlled independently from two separate record buttons. An HDMI output connector provides uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2 signals while shooting for use with external recorders.
NOTE: Battery and battery charger are included, however a shotgun microphone is not included.
3 Exmor CMOS Sensors
- The HXR-NX3/1 features three 1/2.8″ Full HD CMOS sensors, one-sensor for the Red, Green, and Blue color channels. This means high detail and texture, even on high-contrast colors. And, thanks to Sony’s Exmor technology, the CMOS sensors deliver low noise and high sensitivity for low-light shooting situations.
Sony G Lens with 20x Optical Zoom, 40x Clear Image Zoom
- The Sony G lens provides high image quality while offering 20x optical zoom with a 35mm equivalent focal range of 28.8mm to 576mm. When more telephoto reach is needed a 40x “Clear Image Zoom” allows you to reach an 35mm equivalent focal lengths up to 1152mm.
Frame Rate Flexibility
- The camcorder records using the AVCHD 2.0 codec for Full HD 1920×1080 resolution video at frame rates of 24p, 30p, 60i, and 60p. The camcorder also offers 720/60p AVCHD capture, 2x slow motion and 60x quick motion recording, as well as standard definition DV recording. The two SD card slots enable simultaneous or relay recording.
- Use your smartphone or tablet as a remote viewfinder as well as a remote control for camera functions such as recording start/stop, zoom, iris, and touch auto focus. The Wi-Fi remote works with both iOS and Android devices. MP4 video streaming from the camera delivers up to 30 fps to your wireless device. Frame-rate will depend on the processor speed of the mobile device.
NFC One-Touch Remote
- Near-Field Communication (NFC) chipset allows users to establish a Wi-Fi connection simply by touching an NFC-compatible smartphone or tablet on the camcorder.
Built-In LED Video Light
- For great versatility when shooting close-ups and interviews, the HXR-NX3/1 comes equipped with an LED video light. The light outputs 200 lux at 3.3 feet and 800 lux at 1.6 feet.
- Additional Features
- Separate rings for focus, iris, and zoom
- Built-in ND filters
- Battery Charger
- User’s Manual
- Remote Controller
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.