Used Slik Pro 7000DX Tripod Legs
- Supports 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- 3 Sections
- Aluminum/Magnesium/Titanium Alloy
- 30.2mm Maximum Diameter Segments
Out of stock
Using a “Tri-Titanium” aerospace alloy compromised of aluminum, magnesium, and titanium, the Slik 7000DX Pro Tripod Legs has a strength-to-weight ratio 40% greater than comparable tripods in its class. It is a very professional unit whether you’re concerned with strength, fit and finish, or refinement of operation. The rapid-type center column cannot rotate accidentally, and the lever locks work securely with a minimum of movement. The 700DX has foam-padded upper segments to ease carrying on your shoulder and working in the cold, and its simple angled rubber leg tips give a firm footing while also allowing you to carry it upon some aircraft.
- A professional’s legset with 30.2mm maximum diameter upper segments
- Dual alignment grooves on all leg segments eliminate leg twist and increase strength
- Individual 3-position leg angle locks for low angle work or use on uneven terrain
- Rubber leg tips for maximum traction outdoors, protect indoor surfaces, and allow you to carry the tripod upon a commercial aircraft (many airlines prohibit spiked tripods of any length)
- Working height of 70.1″ puts camera’s viewfinder at or above eye level for most users
- Two-part center column allows lower minimum operating height
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.