Used Sigma 80-400mm F4.5-5.6 APO DG OS Canon/AF
- 80-400mm focal length
- Aperture of F4.5-5.6
- Minimum focusing distance of 70.8 inches
- Zoom Lock Switch that eliminates “Zoom Creep”
- Two optical stabilizer modes to compensate for image blurring
1 in stock
he Sigma 80-400mm superzoom lens features the OS (Optical Stabilizer) system which minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 2-3 stops faster. This allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions.
The improved DG lens design corrects for various aberrations. This lens is specially coated to get the best color balance whilst cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. The lens provides the utmost correction against lateral chromatic aberration which is a serious problem for digital SLR cameras.
With a magnification ratio 1:5.6 and the use of an apochromatic design, two elements of SLD (Special Low Dispersion), full-time manual focusing and a removable tripod collar, this lens offers a high level of performance as well as versatility.
A rear focus system insures quick, convenient manual focus and a non-rotating front barrel. This lens also features a zoom lock mechanism to help eliminate creeping of the lens. And when this lens is used with the Sigma 1.4x EX or 2x EX Apo Tele Converters this lens can be converted into a 112-560mm f/6.3-7.8 or 160-800mm f/9-11 Manual Focus lens.
- OS (Optical Stabilizer) system detects camera shake by utilizing two sensors, and then by the movement of an optical stabilizing lens group
- Equipped with two optical stabilizer modes to compensate for image blurring:
- Mode 1: determines the camera shake in vertical and horizontal panning and compensates blurring, this mode is effective when shooting static subjects
- Mode 2: detects the vertical camera shake, and overcomes blurring. It is especially effective with moving subjects such as motor sports etc.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- lens Case
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.