Used Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro Nikon/AF
- Zoom Telephoto
- Maximum Magnification of 1:2
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Lightweight (19.4 oz)
1 in stock
Sigma’s 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Lens is one of several tele zoom lenses. By incorporating the autofocusing motor into the lens itself, it can now autofocus with all Nikon DSLR cameras (including the D40, D40x, etc.). In addition, with the motor built into the lens, focusing will be quieter and more responsive.
The DG lens design corrects for various aberrations. This lens is specially coated to get the best color balance while also cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor.
- Macro photography with a 1:4 maximum close-up magnification at focal lengths from 70mm to 200mm and 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300mm focal length
- Switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm with a maximum close-up magnification from 1:2.9 to 1:2
- The built-in autofocusing motor ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
- The lens materials used in this product are lead and arsenic free ecological glass
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.