Used Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro HSM Nikon/AF
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Macro Capabilities
- Compact and Lightweight TSC Construction
Out of stock
The Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro HSM Lens is a large-aperture lens with a maximum f/stop of f/2.8 in wide angle setting. The large zoom range of this 4x zoom lens (equivalent range of approx. 27-112mm when used with a Nikon digital SLR camera with an APS-C size chip) makes it ideal as an everyday large-aperture lens. In addition, the minimum focus distance of 8.7″ along with the maximum magnification of 1:2.7 also makes the lens perfect for close-up photography.
The lens’ Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus, while its rounded, seven-blade diaphragm creates an attractive blur when shooting at wide apertures. The inner focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, making the lens particularly suitable for using the supplied petal-type lens hood and circular polarizing filters.
DC lenses are exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras with an APS-C size chip. The image circle (rear of lens) is made to match the smaller dimensions used for the image sensor on digital cameras. As a result these lenses are also more compact and lightweight, and are better matched to digital SLR cameras.
Note: Not suitable for 35mm film SLR cameras or for any digital SLR camera with image sensor bigger than APS-C size
- Large 4x zoom range gives this lens an equivalent range of 27-112mm when used with a Nikon digital SLR camera
- Fast f/2.8-4 aperture makes this lens perfect for low light
- With a minimum focus distance of 8.7″ along with the maximum magnification of 1:2.7 the lens is perfect for close-up photography
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.