Used Promaster EDO 11-18mm f/4.5-5.6 LD Aspherical (IF) Nikon/AF
- Focal Length: 11-18mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/4.5-5.6
- Aperture Minimum: f/22-29
- Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
- Format Compatibility: DSLR w/APS-C
- Angle of view: 103-75°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.25m (9.8″)
- Elements/Groups: 15/12
- Diaphragm Blades:
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: No
- Filter Thread: 77mm
- Dimensions: 3.3″ x 3.1″
- Weight: 13.2oz (375g)
Out of stock
The Promaster AF11-18mm f/4.5-5.6 LD Aspherical (IF) is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras using the more compact (APS-C) digital size image sensors. The focal length of this lens is equivalent to approx. 16.5-27mm in 35mm format. The lens provides reliable performance in a compact size to meet the needs of digital SLR camera users pursuing creativity in wideangle photography.
The lens uses a new optical system specially designed for digital SLR cameras, in addition to the use of a glass-molded aspherical element having a large clear aperture, hybrid aspherical elements, and elements using such special glass materials as high index/high dispersion glass and low dispersion optical glass, for outstanding optical performance.
- Special Glass Optimized for Digital SLR
- The lens has one element each of HID (High Index/High Dispersion glass) and LD(Low Dispersion) glass to minimize on-axis and lateral chromatic aberrations that are the greatest hindrance to high optical quality. In addition, the lens uses a high-precision, large clear aperture, glass-molded hybrid aspherical element and two hybrid aspherical elements to thoroughly compensate for spherical and chromatic aberrations and distortion, in order to achieve outstanding optical quality.
- Internal Surface Coating to Reduce Ghosting and Flare
- Lens features Internal Surface Coatings (i.e., multiple-layer coatings on cemented surfaces of plural elements) and new multiple-layer coating technology on ordinary elements in order to minimize reflections that occur when light enters through the front element and to reduce image degrading effects caused by the imagers themselves.
- Enhanced Peripheral Illumination
- Peripheral light fall-off is minimized when compared with that of conventional lenses for film cameras so that images are uniformly bright from the center to the periphery.
- EDO Series Design
- Design has been improved by adding a gold-colored band between the focus and zoom rings to enhance the appearance and make it stand out as a Di-II lens. The rubber patterns of the zoom and focus control rings have been improved at the same time to compliment the digital camera design style and to provide better handling.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.