Used Pentax ZX-10 w/ 35-80mm
- Type: TTL autofocus, auto-exposure 35mm SLR with built-in TTL auto flash (RTF)
- Exposure-Control Modes: Smart picture mode, picture mode, shutter-priority AE, aperture-priority AE, metered manual, bulb, TTL flash
- Lens Mount: Pentax KAF2 bayonet mount (K-mount with AF coupler, lens information contacts and power contacts)
- Focusing: Autofocus
- Shutter: electronically controlled vertical-run focal-plane shutter, electromagnetic release. 30 sec. – 1/2000 sec.
- Metering: TTL multi (6)-segment
- Film-speed Range: ISO 25-5000, ISO 6-6400
- Mirror: instant-return mirorr wth AF secondary mirror
- Viewfinder: pentamirror finder, natural-bright-matte focusing screen. Field of view: 92%. Magnification: 0.77x (with 50mm lens at infinity.) Diopter: -1 diopter. Panorama format frame
- Flash: automatic
- Film Advance: automatic
- Self Timer: 12 sec.
- Power: (2) 3V lithium battery (CR 2025 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 5.3×3.6×25 in.
- Weight: 365g
Out of stock
The ultra compact ZX-10 utilizes advanced technology to offer a user-friendly introduction to photography yet allows you to advance step-by-step to ever higher levels of creativity. The ZX-10, with its user-friendly digital control, is one of the most compact and lightweight 35mm autofocus SLR cameras now on the market. Forget decisions . . . get smart with the ZX-10’s intelligent “Smart Picture” mode which automatically selects one of five “Picture Modes” for the photographer according to the subject’s distance, lens focal length, and in some cases, the subject’s movement. The five “Picture Modes” offered on the ZX-10 include Green Operation, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up or Action Program Mode. FEATURES INCLUDE: The built-in “Smart Flash” is your reliable assistant in difficult lighting conditions. When the flash is popped up (auto flash mode), the flash will fire automatically as needed. The Smart Flash is also equipped with a pre-flash emission to reduce “red-eye” effect in your subject’s eyes. Pentax’s sophisticated six-segment multi-pattern light metering system calculates the optimum exposure, so even the most difficult high-contrast lighting situations present no problems. The ZX-10 features Pentax’s three-point phase-matching autofocus system which ensures sharp focus even if your subject is slightly off center. The multi-data LCD panel, with large icons and numbers, efficiently supplements the camera’s simple operation system. The viewfinder display offers a full range of information including the “Picture Modes” and exposure compensation. The viewfinder even comes with automatic brightness control. Four exposure modes include: Aperture-Priority AE, Shutter-Priority AE, and for unlimited creative control, Metered Manual, or Bulb mode. Exposure compensation of +/- 3 EV allow Battery (2-CR2)
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.