Used Pentax AF-200 FG P-TTL Flash
- Compatible with Pentax P-TTL
- Guide Number: 66′ at ISO 100 and 28mm
- Coverage: 24mm & 28mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Dial Operation
- Recycle Time: 4 Seconds
- 1st Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
1 in stock
For times when you need just a little more light to fill in your scene, the AF200FG Flash from Pentax is an extremely compact unit with a guide number of 66′ at ISO 100 and 28mm. Designed for use with DSLRs, this unit features Pentax P-TTL support, enabling completely automatic flash exposure from the camera. Also, it offers standard coverage equivalent to 28mm in 35mm format as well as a wide-angle panel for use with 24mm equivalent lenses.
The AF200FG has a dial on the rear for making changes to settings as well as accessing manual power settings and it has a recycle time of about 4 seconds. It offers first curtain synchronization and runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Effective flash range of 2.3-11.8′
- Flash exposure compensation of -0.5 EV and -1.0 EV is available
- Daylight-balanced color temperature
- Auto power off and test discharge
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.