Used Olympus 45mm F1.8 ED M. Zuiko M4/3 O/AF (Silver)
- 90mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) Lens
- Near-Silent Autofocus for Stills & Video
- Two Extra-High Refractive Lenses
Out of stock
The M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus has been designed for use with Olympus PEN Micro Four Thirds cameras. With an equivalent focal length in the 35mm format of 90mm, this short telephoto lens is ideal for portraits and for low-light shooting. Its extremely wide f/1.8 maximum aperture can produce beautifully shallow depth of field and is very effective in low-light situations. Its Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) function offers ultra-fast, near-silent autofocus for shooting stills and video. Lens construction using extra-high refractive lenses produces excellent contrast and sharpness in stills and video, with chromatic aberration, ghosting and flare minimized.
- 45 mm f/1.8 (90 mm equivalent in 35 mm format) short telephoto lens for Olympus PEN cameras
- Wide maximum aperture of f/1.8 can produce beautiful shallow depth of field, ideal for portraits
- Lens is Movie & Still Compatible (MSC), with high-speed, near-silent autofocus during still shooting and high-definition (HD) video capture.
- Two extra-high refractive lenses are included in the construction of the lens, for improved contrast and sharpness
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.