Used Olympus 40-150mm F4-5.6 ED R M.Zuiko M4/3 O/AF
- 40-150mm Equivalent to 80-300mm in 35mm
- Near Silent Focusing Ideal for Video
- Light, Compact, Extremely Fast-to-Focus
- For Olympus Micro Four Thirds System
- High Grade Series
Out of stock
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R Lens is a high-performance digital-specific 3.75x telephoto zoom lens with a 35 mm equivalent focal length of 80-300 mm. A light, compact, and fast focusing lens that’s ideal for portraits and other subjects in the middle and far distance, the 40-150 mm has nearly silent focusing technology that makes it a perfect choice for recording HD movies with excellent sound. The Micro Four Thirds format brings portability and great optical performance that can capture spontaneous, high-quality photos and movies.
Special optical glass elements are used to correct various types of aberrations, while the 100% digital design ensures high-definition performance with clear, crisp images from edge to edge. This lens also boasts impressive close-up shooting capability, allowing users to shoot from as close as 2.9′ (0.9 m) throughout the entire zoom range. The focusing ring has an improved texture for a sure grip.
- 3.75x zoom 40-150mm lens (35mm equivalent focal length 80-300mm)
- Features 13 elements in 10 groups and one ED lens
- Olympus’ near-silent focusing technology ensures the new lens can record HD movies with excellent sound, eliminating the whir that can otherwise ruin movie playback.
- A light, compact and extremely fast-to-focus lens–perfect for shooting portraits or other subjects in the middle distance.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.