Used Olympus 17mm F1.8 M.Zuiko M4/3 O/AF
- 34mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) AF
- Snapshot Manual Focus Control Ring
- Distance and DOF Indicators
- Dual Super Aspherical Element
- High Refractive Index Element
- Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating
- For OM-D and PEN System Cameras
Out of stock
The black M.ZUIKO Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus is an all-metal 17mm prime lens designed for the Olympus line of Micro Four Thirds cameras such as the E-PM2, E-PL5 and E-P5 digital cameras. Its focal length is equivalent to 34mm in the 35mm format and its minimum focusing distance is 9.8″ (25 cm). It is a very bright, fast lens ideal for everyday photography as well as street photography in which fast shutter speeds and sufficient light is important. Of course, with a wide maximum aperture of f/1.8, this is a fine lens for low-light situations and shallow depth of field imaging.
This lens features Movie and Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus with an inner focus system, which provides fast focusing for stills work and runs smooth and quiet, important when shooting video. The lens barrel has a ‘Snapshot’ ring which pulls back for manual focus control. Distance and depth-of-field scales for manual control are easily viewable on the lens barrel when the Snapshot ring is pulled back. Three aspherical elements, including a Dual Super Aspherical element to correct aberrations, as well as a High Refractive index element to correct high spherical aberrations, provide quality imaging and ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings are applied to the elements to reduce lens flare and ghost images.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for sharp low light imaging and shallow depth of field
- Snapshot ring on lens barrel for manual control of focus
- Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) Autofocus provides a fast AF motor that runs smoothly and quietly, which is important when shooting video.
- Three aspherical elements including a Dual Super Aspherical element reduce aberrations and provide sharp images
- ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings are applied to the lens elements to reduce flare and ghost images even with a back-lit subject.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.