Used Olympus 14-35mm F2 ED SWD Zuiko Digital 4/3 O/AF
- Wide Angle Zoom
- For Olympus Digital & Four Thirds System
- Super High Grade Series
- Dust & Splash Proof Construction
- Made in Japan
Out of stock
The Olympus 14-35mm f/2.0 ED SWD Zuiko Zoom Lens is a high-performance everyday zoom lens that features an ultra-bright fixed f/2.0 aperture throughout its entire zoom range. Designed as the flagship lens in the Digital Zuiko series, this lens covers an equivalent to 28-70mm in 35mm SLR terms. With its unique f2.0 aperture providing bright viewing with a sharp subject and a soft blurring of the background, this lens is ideal for almost any application – from landscapes and portraits to indoor shooting and photojournalism.
The lens’ autofocus is powered by Olympus’ innovative SWD focusing technology. SWD combines different technologies to provide both high speed and high precision autofocusing, while allowing the lens to be operated with lower noise than before. Optimized for use with the new E-3, this lens enables the camera to demonstrate the full power of its high-speed capability, providing extremely fast focusing.
ED lens elements are used extensively to correct the color blurring that can occur when telescopic lenses are extended to their maximum focal length, while the digital-dedicated design ensures high-definition performance with clear, crisp images from edge to edge. Special optical glass elements are used to correct various types of aberrations, while the 100% digital design ensures high-definition performance with clear, crisp images from edge to edge. Close-up shooting capability is also superb, with a minimum shooting distance of just 1.15′ (35 cm) throughout the zoom range.
- Supersonic Wave Drive Technology
- SWD technology allows for ultra-fast, whisper-quiet, high-precision AF. Two compact, high-powered SWD devices power autofocus at an ultra-high speed by exciting unique elliptical oscillations, while an ultra-compact 5.3mm x 4.3mm optical encoder detects and controls the lens drive position using direct rotation detection without reduction gear. This enables it to achieve a level of precision that’s accurate to 5 microns (5/1000mm). When used in combination with the E-3, which offers improved AF computation and lens-body communication rates, the SWD motors provide the fastest focusing speed of approximately 170 ms (0.17 seconds).
- High Optical Quality
- Features 2 ED lenses, aspherical ED lens and aspherical lens.
- Internal Focus
- Internal Focus system makes focusing smoother and faster.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.