Used Nikon F4 E
Product Identifiers Brand Nikon Model F4e Body Only MPN F4e UPC 321956343742 Key Features Camera Type SLR Film Type 35mm Lens Mount Nikon F Film Format 2.4 x 3.6 cm Focus Focus Type Auto & Manual Number of Focusing Points 5 Shutter Shutter Speed 30 to 1/8000 sec Maximum Flash Sync Speed 1/250 sec Exposure ISO Range – Automatic Setting ISO 25 – 5000 ISO Range – Manual Setting ISO 6 – 6400 Frames per Second 5.7 fps Manual Shooting Modes Aperture Priority, Fully Manual, Shutter Priority Light Metering Modes Center Weighted, Spot Weighted Film Transport Film Auto Transport Loading, Rewind, Transport Viewfinder Eye Relief 22 mm Viewfinder Frame Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification 0.7X Dimensions Depth 3 in. Height 5.4 in. Width 6.6 in. Weight 45.12 Oz Miscellaneous Additional Features Bulb Shutter Speed, Focus Lock, Interchangeable Lenses, Mirror Lockup, Self Timer
1 in stock
The F4e is a superbly designed workhorse camera. With its solid aluminum alloy die cast body and shock absorbing, moisture and dust resistant exterior, the F4e can take a beating. Its internal construction and performance assures reliability in the most demanding circumstances. The F4e offers solid performance and is compatible with an extensive line of Nikon accessories, lenses and flash. An additional shutter release in the grip allows for easier use when shooting verticals. An array of interchangeable viewfinders is available, and the F4e is compatible with the entire line of Nikon speedlight flash units. Remote control and multi control camera backs are also available.
- Incomparable construction, testing and materials
- 6-segment Matrix metering, center weighted metering (60/40 balance), Spot metering (5mm diameter circle in center of viewfinder)
- Matrix balanced fill flash with Nikon TTL speedlights
- Bright viewfinder system with virtual 100% coverage and full information readout, including aperture direct readout and frame counter
- Nikon F lens mount means the F4e works with all AlS lenses, AF Nikkor lenses, Al and non AI lenses.
- Autofocus with focus tracking
- Manual focus with electronic rangefinder to EV minus 1
- Top shutter speed 1/8000 sec., top flash sync 1/250 sec.
- Low vibration, tungsten alloy shutter
- Single frame, continuous low speed (3.4 frames per sec.) and continuous high speed film advance (5.7 frames per sec.) with Nikon High Speed BatteryPack MB-21
- Also continuous quiet film advance (1 frame per sec.)
- Five exposure modes– M (Manual), P (Program), PH (High Speed Program for faster shutter speeds), S (Shutter-Priority) and A (Aperture-Priority)
- Simultaneous autofocus, auto exposure lock button
- Multiple exposure lever, mirror lockup lever
- Depth of field preview button
- Interchangeable viewfinders, focusing screens
- Interchangeable battery packs, power sources
- Interchangeable camera backs including 250-exposure MultiControl Back
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.