Used Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens N/AF
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
1 in stock
- DX-format telephoto zoom offers equivalent focal length range of 105-450mm.
- One extra-low dispersion lens element works to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- Super Integrated Coating reduces the impact of flare and ghosting in your images.
- A pulse stepping motor AF system enables accurate and silent focusing that works well in both stills and video shooting.
- Rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm produces smooth out-of-focus elements.
- Compatible Cameras
- D3000-series cameras from the D3300 and later
- D5000-series cameras from the D5200 and later
- D7000-series cameras from the D7100 and later
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.