Used Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens N/AF
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-38
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
Updating the staple DX-format mid-range zoom is the AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens from Nikon. Offering a 27-82.5mm equivalent focal length range as well as a compact form factor, many shooters will find this to a be a versatile and lightweight option for their bag. It uses a variable f/3.5-5.6 aperture to keep size down and incorporates two aspherical elements to limit distortion and combat aberrations. Also, the Super Integrated Coating will combat flare and ghosting.
The AF-P system brings with it a pulse stepping motor AF system that is fast and quiet, making it ideal for stills and video alike. This model also offers Nikon’s Vibration Reduction image stabilization which can compensate for about 4 stops of shutter speed to limit the effects of camera shake. It even removes switches from the lens barrel, preventing accidental changes and enabling users to quickly adjust settings from the camera’s menu. Additionally, a rounded 7-blade diaphragm creates smooth bokeh.
- DX-format mid-range zoom offers equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm.
- Super Integrated Coating reduces the impact of flare and ghosting in your images.
- Two aspherical elements help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- A pulse stepping motor AF system enables accurate and silent focusing that works well in both stills and video shooting.
- Nikon’s Vibration Reduction image stabilization is rated to compensate for up to 4 stops of shutter speed to reduce the effects of camera shake.
- Rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm produces smooth out-of-focus elements.
- Compatible Cameras
- D3000-series cameras from the D3300 and later
- D5000-series cameras from the D5200 and later
- D7000-series cameras from the D7100 and later
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.