Used Nikon 20mm F2.8 N/AF
- F Mount Lens/ FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Close Range Correction Focus System
- Super Integrated Coating
- Aperture Control Ring
- Ultra-Wide-Angle Perspective
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8″
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
1 in stock
The AF NIKKOR 20mm f/2.8 Lens from Nikon is a wide-angle lens that is compatible with both full-frame (FX) and DX-format cameras. The wide-angle perspective gives you a 94° (70° in DX) angle of view, making it ideal for use with interior subjects as well as broad outdoor subjects. The fast f/2.8 maximum aperture makes it suitable for low-light photography as well as control over your focal plane for use with shallow depth of field and selective focus applications.
The Close Range Correction (CRC) system enables sharper, more detailed image quality when focusing on subjects as close as 9.8″ / 25cm. The Super Integrated Coating (SIC) is a multi-layer coating on the lens elements that helps to provide a reduction in lens flare and ghosting while improving overall contrast and image quality.
This lens’ autofocus function is compatible with Nikon DSLRs featuring a built-in autofocus motor. It will not support auto focusing when used with certain DSLRs that do not have an integrated focus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300.
- Wide-angle lens provides a broad angle of view that is highly suitable for interior subjects as well as expansive landscapes and other outdoor subjects. Its angle of view on FX format cameras is 94° and 70° in DX, which is a 35mm focal length equivalence of 30mm.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for use in low-light situations or for greater control over your focus position.
- Close Range Correction (CRC) helps to provide greater image quality and sharpness when photographing close-up subject matter.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) is a multi-layer lens coating that helps to reduce ghosting and lens flare while improving overall image contrast and quality.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.