Used Nikon 18-200mm F3.5-5.6G AF-S DX ED-IF VR N/AF
- VR Technology
- Super Wide Angle
- All-In-One Zoom
Out of stock
The Nikon AF Zoom Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR is an all-in-one 11.1x zoom lens, ideal for dedicated amateurs and (semi-) professionals to use for countless situations and occasions, such as landscape, architecture, portrait, wedding, wildlife, holidays, expeditions and general travel photography. It is also ideal for news- and press photographers.
This lens features the improved VR (Vibration Reduction) system that allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. The VR system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 4 stops faster.
- DX lenses are exclusively designed for use with Digital SLR cameras with the smaller APS-C size chip; equivalent focal length in 35mm terms is 27-300mm
- VR (Vibration Reduction)(Second Generation) minimizes image blur caused by camera shake and enables the lens to shoot 4 stops slower (instead of 3 stops with the former VR system)
- 2 ED glass and 3 aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast
- Built-in A/M switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus (Lock mechanism provided)
- Silent Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF
- The Internal Focusing (IF) design means that the filter attachment does not rotate during focusing or zooming, and enables the use of circular polarizing filters
- The rounded diaphragm (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.